I will be highlighting the Snail Mail Suite, new in the Jan-June Mini Catalog with a video and a virtual card display. Here's a little sneak peek I made up to give you a taste of this fun, colorful suite. :) I can't wait for you to see the rest!
SUPPLIES & DIRECTIONS:
- Cut 1 petal pink cardbase to A2 sized, 5.5" x 8.5", scored at 4.25"
- Use petal pink ink to stamp hearts from Snail Mail randomly over the front.
- Use a scrap of basic white to die cut the tiny letter, and die cut a petal pink envelope, and the large square using a piece of DSP.
- Cut a piece of the red DSP with tiny pink hearts to 3" x 4".
- Stamp "Hello" on the tiny letter and adhere so it is popping out of your envelope.
- Fussy cut several of the mushrooms, and use a die to cut out a snail from the DSP. I adhered some of them with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut another piece of DSP (red with tiny pink hearts) to 3" x 4" and adhere to center of panel.
- Use dimensionals to pop up the yellow pieces of DSP, then arrange the rest of the elements, following the photo example above.
- Pop in an envelope, and send to a friend!